Friday, July 12, 2013

Featured on Yemen Today Magazine


Feels unbelievable to be featured on a magazine I used to work at, Yemen Today Magazine!
***
If I were a talent, I would want to be: An actress, only for drama movies.

If I were a movie, I would want to be: Atonement.

If I were a language, I would want to be: Arabic.

If I were a president, I would want to be: I never liked or want to be any president.

If I were an object, I would want to be: A pen.

If I were a book, I would want to be: The Power of Now

If I were a song, I would want to be: Tizita, an Ethiopian song.

If I were a phrase, I would want to be: The sky is the limit.

If I were a color, I would want to be: Golden.

If I were an animal, I would want to be: A fish

If I were a country, I would want to be: Guatemala

If I were a magazine, I would want to be: Alarabi magazine