Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Immunity for Saleh

Since I read the news about that Saleh has been officially granted the immunity and I can't eat, focus on my study, sleep, and enjoy the day! what an irritating news!!

I can't imagine if I would meet one of the martyrs from Yemen's uprising, how could I explain to him the immunity for Saleh ?! Under what logic, a criminal is given immunity after he caused killing more than 2,000 people, more than 8,000 wounded & thousands IDPs around Yemen! Let alone all the criminal and savage killing he has caused for the past 3 decades during his rule. Thousands were killed in Sa'adah and other thousands during the war against the separatist movement in the south.

I'm not Nelson Mandela to forgive. I'm not mother Terisa too.

I just leave it with saying:

لو فعلا صالح أخذ الحصانة ، دم الشهداء في رقبتنا ليوم القيامة :(