Friday, October 14, 2011

I dream...



I dream of a day when only peace and tranquility exist in Yemen & the world.

I dream of a day when I call family and friends in Yemen and they tell me that they have safety, water, electricity, fuel, decent life and all basic services by the state.

I dream of a day when all Yemenis; men and women are the most educated people with the best quality education.

I dream of a day when Yemen is 1 of the wealthiest countries in the world.

I dream of a day when Yemen is a democratic and stable country.

I dream of a day when I blog about fashion and beauty since we don't have human rights violation.

I dream of a day when all soliders are playing guitars not carrying weapons.

I dream till my dreams come true one day...

**********

Another dreams by a beloved friend of mine as follows;

I want to open a hospital that provides good healthcare for free, funded by an independent charter
at least till the economy builds up again

I want the 6 rials to be worth at least 1 dollar

I want to see the children of Yemen speaking, reading and writing fluently in Arabic, English and French!

I want them to have the same opportunity that I had here, to live without fear and to learn without limits

Those are my dreams for Yemen