Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why the world is silence about Yemen!

The latest news coming while writing this post says many provinces in Yemen are war zones after security forces attacked demonstrators rallying in a number of Yemen's streets. Tens were killed around the country and tens, if not thousands, were injured.

Why the world is silence about what's happening in Yemen?! Where is the international community? where are human rights organizations?

I guess the only one who I can trust is Allah. Hence, I turn to Allah and pray that he protect my beloved country, Yemen. My people are the kindest people and we definitely deserve a peaceful life full with democracy. We did not ask much. We just asked to live with freedom and dignity, so please, dear Allah, help Yemen!




This is one of the martyrs of today's clashes, in Sana'a